- Operate a 24/7 linear stream
- Produce 40-60 hours of fresh shows per week
- Optimise dormant video assets produced from 2015
- Grow the Twitch community to maximise future Tier 1 production peaks
- Stand as a unique and exclusive in the poker media environment
- Reach a young non-poker fan audience
ACT 1: design a dedicated and unique Twitch branding
Our client is a Brick and Mortar Casino in the little town of Rozvadov, Czech Republic. This Casino is the main building of the village, it has been highlighted in our graphics work.
Based on this 3D village, any Show planned has received his own building used to produce every and each Pre-Show GFX and openers.
The 2D layouts, overlays and social media pannels have been produced by maintaining this consistency.
MAYA – PHOTOSHOP – AFTER EFFECT
2D – 3D – MODELING – PIXEL BY PIXEL
CONSISTENCY – CREATIVITY – HOME MADE
ACT 2: 24/7 linear stream = 168 hours per week
TALENT RECRUITMENT AND NURSERING
SHOW WRITING – STORY TELLING
EXISTING ASSETS IDENTIFICATION AND OPTIMISATION
- Casters recruitment: roster of 12 talents to fill the 40 to 60 hours of weekly fresh content.
- Based in different European countries to represent the client target: Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Malta…
- Existing Video library post-production work and optimisation, rendering a minimum of 350 hours of cold programs available.
ACT 3: Automation, PR Event & Reporting
USE OF INFLUENCERS BEST PRACTICE
REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT TO CASTERS
CLOUD BASED TOOLS BEST PRACTICE
KPI DEFINITION – REPORTING – MEASURABLE OBJECTIVES
- Produce an event in the Casino to accompany the launch of the channel: the Poker Gamers Contest, an invitational poker festival with eSport Influencers. (Read more)
- Deploy a linear playout automated tool in the cloud enabling Live switch from the Casino, or the Casters.
- Deploy tools in the cloud to manage 12 casters overlays including daily updated Promo banners.
- Automate video title edition to take advantage of the Twitch Game homepage traffic.
+170% Followers (up to 17,500) from May 15 to September 15